2007年12月2日 星期日

口說模板

()

When talking about the (topic), I have been to / had a experience on / think (what) (with who) when I was # years old / # years ago (when)

(1) First of all, I think (why)
(2) What’s more, I think (why)

()

It is assumed that it’s better to (the other choice) because of (its advantage),

However, I personally prefer to (your preference)

There are two reasons to support my preference / opinion.

(1) First of all, I think it’s more (why) for this choice. (Reason 1)

(2) What’s more, it’s better to choose this because (why). (Reason 2)

()

The university is going to require (who) to (what)

(1) Because they want students (Reading 1)

(2) What’s more, they wish (Reading 2)

The man / woman agrees /disagrees with the new announcement for several reasons.

(3) First, he / she mentions that (Listening 1). (Reason 1)

(4) Second, he / she points out that (Listening 2). (Reason 2)

As a result, for these two reasons, the man / woman (in this conversation) totally agrees /disagrees with this new announcement.

()

The reading passage introduces / discusses / describes about the phenomenon / topic known as (Reading Topic).
(1) The distinctive characteristics of it is that (Reading 1)
(2) What’s more, (Reading 2)
However / Besides, in the listening section, the professor / narrator claims that / uses two examples to cast doubt on / support this concept.

(3) (Listening 1)

(4) (Listening 2)

()

The man / woman has a problem / situation that (what)

And his / her friend gives him / her two suggestions.

(1) The first one is to (Suggestion 1)

(2) The other one is to (Suggestion 2)
(3) As far as I'm concerned, if I were the person,
I would follow the first / second suggestion to (suggestion description).

Because I think that would(Reason 1)
What’s more, from this way, I could ……(Reason 2)

()

In the listening section, the professor / narrator describes / introduces / explains (topic statement)
(1) The first point he / she notes is (what)

For example, (Supportive 1)
(2) On the other hand, he/she mentions that (what)

For instance, (Supportive 2)

沒有留言: